Hardy Stevenson and Associates Limited
URBAN AND ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING
SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACT ASSESSMENT
ENGINEERING AND GEOSCIENCE
Hardy Stevenson and Associates Limited (HSAL) has expertise in a number of key areas relating to planning, public consultation, and social impact assessment. We have worked with a range of clients, from the largest corporations, governments and municipalities, to many smaller counties and towns across Canada, down to the most grassroots community groups.
HSAL has significant experience in a variety of types of projects, including:
- Official Plan Reviews.
- Strategic and Economic Plan development.
- Oil & Gas.
- Water/Wastewater Environmental Assessments.
- Transportation Environmental Assessments.
- Municipal and Regional Policy Review.
- OMB Hearings.
- Providing Expertise at Administrative Tribunals
- Project Management.
- Contaminated Sites Remediation.
- Nuclear Energy and Waste Management.
- Domestic Waste Management.
We have supported clients with a number of different types of services:
- Public consultation design and delivery.
- Stakeholder management and facilitation.
- Peer review of EA studies.
- Community profiles and impact assessment.
- Communications planning and management.
- Survey design and implementation.
- Research and policy development.