HSAL has a reputation of helping our clients succeed. With our partners, we are proud to have:
> About Us > Accomplishments
- Conducted the social impact assessment study and, led by REWERX our Vancouver partners, completed public consultation activities leading to Vancouver’s successful bid for the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games. Our report was part of the Bid Book submitted to the IOC.
- Developed “eConsultation Solutions” software with IronPoint Technology.
- Completed the peer review of Canada’s largest cleanup of low-level radioactive waste.
- Completed years of groundbreaking research on corporate ethics toward effectively addressing the social and ethical aspects of thorny public policy questions, including the disposal of high-level nuclear waste.
- Completed studies, policy and legislation development leading to the approval of the Conservation Plan for the Oak Ridges Moraine, one of the most environmentally significant landforms in southern Ontario, and largest land preservation process in urban North America.
- Contributed to the development and design of a practical plan to reduce domestic and industrial, commercial and institutional waste production by 35 per cent in Canada’s largest region.
- Developed the plan and process for training Canada’s civil service on civic engagement and public consultation.