HSAL is always interested in receiving resumes from professionals who wish to join our firm. We maintain an up-to-date resume bank that we review regularly when hiring new staff.
At HSAL we offer challenging and rewarding careers, focused on the personal and professional goals of our staff. As well as professional excellence, we place a high priority on maintaining a work-life balance. We offer a casual working environment, flexible work hours, and benefits such as fitness club memberships, professional development and training, and fees for membership in professional associations. After two years, our staff may be offered shares in the company.
We are typically looking for professionals with the following qualifications:
What is a "social entrepreneur?" An individual with the drive of an entrepreneur, but the heart of a social worker.
- A passion for private-sector consulting.
- A Masters or Doctorate Degree (PhD).
- Excellent English language skills.
- Drivers licence.
- Ability to travel.
- Dedication to service and strong client focus.
- Membership in relevant professional bodies (or ability to become a member).
- For intermediate and senior professionals, in depth experience in their discipline.
- Ability to achieve security clearances.
- Social entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of humour.
If you think you meet our qualifications, please submit your resume along with related professional experience.